Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Are you ready for some inspiration...Paul Smith is.

Last week I received and email about purchasing Paul Smith's new book entitled, "you can find inspiration in everything." And given my situation, I felt inclined to know what it was all about. I though to myself that it might even serve me in my quest for a new job."

After reading about it I not only found that it sounded fascinating, but looked forward to having it rest on my coffee table for everyone to appreciate. But truth be told, the selling point was when I discovered there were 46 signed copies by Paul Smith himself, which would be sent out to the first 46 that ordered it. So needless to say, I ordered one. And guess what, I got a signed version!!!

The book is not really about fashion and suits, but rather a depiction of Paul Smith’s brain on page and how he views the world. The book is a mix of words and images that crash together in striking contrast to reveal the passions and amusement that is Paul Smith.

I must say I find the design quite intriguing. It has a 'Alice in Wonderland' feel to it, which I look forward to 'exploring' further tonight.

I'll post some more images once I've read through it.

2 comments:

Terence Sambo said...

i'm putting this on my book list! wld definately buy it soon :o]

we could grow up 2gether said...

more more images!