Friday, May 8, 2009

Missing in action.

I apologize for being M.I.A the past two days. I've had limited internet connection and let's just say it's made for a rough couple of days. But the worst part, I feel as though the fashion world has passed me by.

But although I've been unable to check up on the fashion status of the world, I do have a few personal updates of my own.

I have decided to send back the Paul Smith wallet. Let me assure you that this was not an easy decision to make, given my love for PS. However, I realized that the detailing of the wallet wasn't really 'me' and that I'm better of waiting... I can only hope that something will present itself in the near future.


Also, I have found a pair of shorts that I believe will serve me well during the summer months. Not only are they from LOVA, but they were 45% off. Not a bad discount given spring season has just begun.
I will update images as soon as I recieve the package.

Again, I will try to avoid such primitive, lack of communication in the near future and in the process, remain Fashion Forward.

No comments: