Monday, May 4, 2009

bye bye sweaters...

The beautiful thing about spring/summer is the absence of jackets and sweaters. And although I've accumulated a wonderful collection of sweaters and jackets this fall, I don't think I'll miss them too much at this point...I'm ready to dress for summer.

There's something about wearing a plain white t-shirt and jeans. You just can't go wrong!!

I'm wearing a white T form LOVA, my new watch from Tsovet, belt by Ferragamo and Paul Smith plimsolls.

Here's a little tribute to my sweater purchases this fall, before they get stored away for the summer.

Try to image the tune of a violin playing in the background...bye bye!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is quite easier to be fashionable in the summer, that is for sure.


..and with less money...

The Foreigner said...

That is for sure!!

Unknown said...

You know what I love about sweaters? They never go out of style, so you can just get them back out next season.