Friday, May 15, 2009

Build a bike.

So I've mentioned before that I'm searching for a nice bike to ride around town with. The hard part is finding one that wont cost me a small fortune (because I'm not that big of a biker that I can justify it) and that is still stylish.

I bumped in to one of my neighbors yesterday and he told me about this great site called republicbike.com. Here you can customize your bike with a wide rage of colors and sizes. You can give color to any part of the bike, doesn't matter it it's the chain or the handlebars. And if you don't want to color it yourself, they have a few set options to choose from. And the best part is that they cost $394 ($428 with shipping).

This is how I designed mine.

I want to justify it....can I?

I miss being Fashion Forward whenever I wanted to...

No comments: