Thursday, May 28, 2009

My apologies.

I just wanted to apologize for not posting for almost a week. First I left for a four day trip. Then once I returned, I just wasn't feeling very forward. So my blog just got neglected. However, I feel awful and although there were some minor tendencies in the past, I will make sure that I don't stop sharing my thoughts and ideas in time to come. it's vital!!!

I hope that the few of you that follow won't abandon ship and stay true to not only my forward fashion, but to your own.

In the morning I will make sure I'm back sharing some more interesting ideas, plus some recent deals/purchases that I've made.

Kind Regards,

The Foreigner

PS: I'll leave you with a little tease...my recent purchase starts with Thom, and ends in Brown!!

1 comment:

zuLLicious! said...

hye man!

welcome back ya, hope tat u doin well there!
btw, thanx for the comment at my blog. hope to hear frm u soon!

zull