Thursday, May 21, 2009

Norway Says....home sweet home.

Lately I've truly been missing Norway and can't help but get excited whenever I encounter something Norwegian. So when I stumbled across Norway Says, my eyes lit up like a kid's at a candy store.

This award winning design firm based out of Oslo, has taken an innovative approach to urban living , while in the process, catapulting Norwegian and Nordic design back on the map.

Norway Says, which started out as a furniture business, has expanded its repertoire to include glass, lamps, electronics and textile design; making them one of the most dynamic and successful design teams in the Nordic region. I just love everything they make.

Take this "PANCRAS" chair for instance. It would make a perfect addition to my living room. It's simple yet sexy. What more can you ask for...
http://www.norwaysays.com/data/45_attachment.jpg
maybe also this "MAN" couch.
http://www.norwaysays.com/data/1108_attachment.jpg
and lets top it off with this "CYCLOS" lamp.

Norway is Fashion Forward.

Heia Norge!!

No comments: