Friday, May 15, 2009

Commes to me.

I just adore the Japanese label Commes de Garcones. Rei Kawakubo and her label, which has been around since the 70's, brings about a great deal of creativity to each individual piece. So much so that you can't help but call it art. Some have even labeled it ''toyish art.''

Whether her collection is about color or just blacks, I usually always find something that i just can't live without. Usually I would show you a few images from the 09' runway show to better illustrate those likes. But given the images have been out since January, I figured you've probably already seen them. So instead, I'm adding an image of a smaller little item that I have my eye on for a while, which has a higher probability of becoming mine. A red Commes de Garcones Wallet.
310x420310x420310x420You see, fashion can be fun.

No comments: