Monday, May 4, 2009

Say "I do" to fashion

With the arrival of spring we see a flux of weddings take over the state of Utah. And although weddings are meant to remind us of the love between people. For me, it's a reminder to start ironing my shirts and start showing off my love for fashion!
I attended a wedding yesterday, hoping I would finally be able to take out my khaki suit. But due to heavy rainfall, I was forced to wait a little longer and my dark gray suit was chosen instead...But not to worry. It still think it worked out great!
The suit is from Dolce & Gabbana, a great deal acquired from Bloomingdales. The purple shirt is from J.Crew, tie from Dior, tie bar from OC Tanner, and shoes from Ted Baker.

Now lets hope I meet someone that likes my style and just neeeeds me to work for them....

2 comments:

zuLLicious! said...

if i run my own brand and fashion house, i'll hire you man!

The Foreigner said...

Count me in. I'll be there!