Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The things we want it life but can't have...for now!

I am biting myself for passing on this sale. Gilt.com had a sale on John Varvatos shoes and bags today and one of their main items was a black leather duffel.

I've been eying this thing for months!! I was even able to put it in my shopping cart (just needed to feel that I was almost buying it), but my conscious got the best of me....and the fact that the bag cost $695. But it was originally $1700. That's 60% off...
I REALLY WANT/NEED/ADORE IT!!!

I guess I have to wait a little longer for that black leather duffel.

Man I need a job...this is torture!!

2 comments:

Terence Sambo said...

i totally understand how you feel :o] its tough but hey, seems like you dealing with it pretty good :o]

The Foreigner said...

Yeah...I'm taking one day at a time;)