Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Don't neglect the deals.

I've been really neglecting my fashion duties lately. Mainly because I've been spending a lot of time job hunting. However, I've still been keeping an eye out for deals. The main deal that caught my eye was the Want Les Essentiels bag found at blackbirdballard. It's 70% off.
Want Les Essentiels De Gaulle 14in. Everything BagWant Les Essentiels De Gaulle 14in. Everything Bag
Want Les Essentiels De Gaulle 14in. Everthing BagWant Les Essentiels De Gaulle 14in. Everthing Bag
I love the white bag. So please leave it for me...the grey one is better anyway;)

The bag usually retails for $1075, but us now only $322.99

2 comments:

zuLLicious! said...

oh my!

the white bag is to die for!
it's cool man, u shud grab one before it's too late.

Terence Sambo said...

70% off!!!!!!!!! way to go