Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Is the leather jacket only for Fall?

I know I said that I was ready for spring and wanting to put fall season behind me. And this is all true. But it doesn't mean that I won't need a jacket on those chilly days. So when we pick out that jacket from the closet, can't it be a leather jacket? I think so.

A leather jacket is the perfect accessory to your jeans and t-shirt, as well as to the dress pant and shirt look. Plus, if you own the right one, it will can last a lifetime. But beware, I personally believe when choosing the right leather jacket, you should think 'less is more.' You don't need all the bells and whistles that we tend to see on some jackets.



I personally own a brown leather jacket and I've been looking for a great black leather one to help complete my collection (hence the black jackets featured above). But if you don't have a brown jacket, i personally like this one from Bottega Veneta fall 09'.

Again, I know these jackets are from fall 09' collections, but I think we can find ways to incorporate such jackets jackets into our spring look.

What do you think?

No comments: