Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The LOVA shorts are on.

So I couldn't wait. I needed to try on my shorts and see if it lived up to my expectations....and in the end, I wasn't disappointed. These shorts feature a flat front styling with medium rise and button bound pockets in the back. So it's like wearing your suit pants, but with a little more leg action.



The LOVA trouser short works perfect whether I want to be a little dressed up, or if I just feel like throwing on a t-shirt. So no matter what you choose, you will be fashion forward.

I'm wearing a buton down from Tiger of Sweden, a t-shirt from Morphine Generation, shorts from LOVA, shoes by Generic Man, and watch by Tsovet.

3 comments:

zuLLicious! said...

simply stunning!

i need to work out lots and make sure my bottom look nice to wear those short!

u rocks man!

we could grow up 2gether said...

oh my how sexy!

The Foreigner said...

Thank you soooo much. I'm very flattered. Still need to work a little myself to get the shorts looking like I want;)