Thursday, April 30, 2009

For me...revealed

Sorry for the delay.

OK, so I know I should be saving. But the truth is, I am. I'm saving a lot on these major deals, which I couldn't let pass me by.

Take this scarf. It retails for $425. But I paid $125. It's Band of Outsiders and it's CASHMERE!!


Then there's the Dior tie, which retails for $185. Guess.....I paid $50. That's 72.97% off. Not a bad deal if you ask me.


Finally there's the Paul Smith wallet. This lather beauty --both esthetically and on the inside--retails for $275. I paid $80.


Again, I know that I should not be indulging in these pleasures. But I'm confident that I will get a job soon, and when I do, I will look great with my new accessories at had and neck.

Deals are my kryptonite...It's how I stay Fashion Forward!

2 comments:

Stefan said...

dude?! how do u get these deals?

The Foreigner said...

I just love searching for deals and with time I've found some great sites for bargains. But i must say, I wish I didn't know about them right mow;)