Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My new watch has arrived

It is finally here. I have been waiting for over a month on this Tsovet watch, which I ordered after my last watch mysteriously disappeared. I stayed at home all day to make sure I was there when the UPS truck arrived (again, not much to do when you are unemployed). And now the wait is over, I finally have a reason to put pants in the morning!

I know that for next season we are seeing smaller framed watches and that my watch will no longer be in style. But I've been eying this watch for a loooong time. And when I saw that Gilt.com was having a sale on them, I new my 'time' had arrived; I wasn't going to let this chance get away.

These watches are not only beautiful to look at, but beautifully made, with their Swiss Quartz movement and Italian calf leather. So what more could you ask for. Oh yeah, a 60% discount doesn't hurt either. This watch retails for $425. I paid $175.

There's just something about great deals that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

1 comment:

Lochi Love said...

I love that watch! I've been looking for something similar for awhile