Friday, April 17, 2009

Street wear...by the art

This has been a busy week, which means I haven't given my blog the necessary attention it deserves. However, that is about to change. The rest of my week is open...

Given the new nature of this blog, I have many ideas for what I wish it to be. It should track great deals, publish my personal thoughts on fashion and styles, as well as highlight my latest purchases and wants. In addition, I want it to emphasize the styles and trends that I see around me; both good and bad. On that note, lets start with a great coat that a friend of mine was wearing to an event last night.


This casual yet refined design brings a fun twist to the everyday coat jacket. The accented stitching and fashionable button treatment not only gives the jacket a hand made feel, but shows off the great quality of the garment.

However, what makes this a beautiful jacket is that it remains an all-purpose item. While the light wool fabric makes it a nice addition both during spring-and fall days. The fact that it pairs with both with suit pants and a shirt, or can be styled down with jeans and a sweater, makes it a wonderful addition to any mans closet.

Thank you Max for bringing us forward...

No comments: