Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring Cleaning

"Soap on a rope" just got a little bit classier!

I've been wanting to get my hands (and body) on Tom Ford's 'cleansing bar' for a while now. But every time I've searched for it I've found it to be sold out. But after a few hours at the new Nordstrom's in town, I can happily say that the back of my ears are rejoicing to the tune of a new smell…the smell of ’Tom Ford for Men’ to be exact.


Tom Ford describes this soap as "old world tradition meets new world glamour." And he's right. Until now, I never thought that 'soap on a rope' could feel so luxurious.

http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww30/theurbangent/tomfordsoap.jpg
The soap, which has a distinct earthy sent with hits of citrus, retails for $18. But if you feel it’s a little steep during these economic times, it can also double as a bracelet…Now that’s a deal!

No comments: