Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Men's Williamson for H&M images are here

Last week a mentioned that H&M is due to launch their men's line under Matthew Williamson. At that time I did not have any images to show you. But thanks to 00o00 I can proudly show some of what's in store May 14th.

These would be a great addition to your casual suit collection. Especially the seersucker ensemble .

Not a bad way to make use of seersucker pants.

I'm loving the floral prints and vibrant colors we are seeing here.

Thanks again 00o00 for being fashion forward.

2 comments:

zuLLicious! said...

OMG!

i want the first jacket!
i cant have it!
damn...

The Foreigner said...

I totally agree...if there was just an H&M close to me. But there isn't!!

Cry!

Ps: sorry, I never got back to you. It got kind of crazy over her. Please call me Philip. That is what my friends call me.