Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Why?!?

Why is it that everything I have my eye on is a constant reminder of my current situation? I have been eying this radio/alarm clock since last year, and trying to justify the purchase. But given that I already own a Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin stereo and that I don't have anywhere to go in the morning, let alone early enough that it requires an alarm, there just isn't a valid excuse to get it.
vers15x.jpg
However, the Vers 1.5R radio should still be appreciated. The radio is designed with wood selected from managed plantation sources, 100% post-consumer recycled packaging materials and energy-efficient components. But what makes this a "must-have" piece of electronic is that each Vers system is finished by hand, and takes over a week to build. Now that's unique.

Available in Cherry, Natural Walnut, Dark Walnut, Bamboo, Black Gloss and White Gloss, and is priced at $200 -$220 depending on the finish.

No comments: