Friday, April 10, 2009

Men CAN accessorize!!

What better way to wear my new Sergio Rossi shoes, than by accessorizing them with my new office tote bag by Leonello Borghi.


This bag is the perfect way to complete the office look, without coming across like some snobby stock broker. It's smart, yet casual. And brings with it a new sense of style that I feel we don't see enough around the office.

Now all that remains is that I get a job that allows me to wear it...;)

So don't be afraid to add a little extra to your daily attire. It's Fashion Forward!



3 comments:

zuLLicious! said...

hye there!

i start to follow your blog.
i love this bag so much, but i cant find it online.

hope to hear from you soon!

The Foreigner said...

Thanks for the interest in my blog. It's fairly new, and I still don't have it looking the way I want. So any feedback is great.

As for the bag, I bought it from forwardforward.com. They have some great stuff. But I'm not sure they have any of this exact bag left. But they do have other styles left. Also, I do know that the Barneys stores sell them too.

I hope this helped. Let me know if you need more help tracking it down.

Thanks again,

zuLLicious! said...

hye!

thanks for the tips!
if it's at Barneys, that bag must be cost a fortune! haha.