Thursday, April 30, 2009

I want to ride my bicycle

During my time here in Salt Lake City, I have never really seen the need for a car. The city is fairly small and most places can be reached either by train, bus or even by foot. But an even better means of transportation is that of a bicycle, which is both an eco-friendly alternative and a great form of exercise.

However, I'm not really a fan of the high-speed bike with its bells and whistles. I prefer the toned down and simple bike. My current must have is the MOOF from Areware or the Gary Fisher Simple City.

Simple City 3 M
I wouldn't mind the Goodmorning Technology’s Bike Porter either, which integrates the basket into the handlebars. It's an efficient and trendy 'grandma bike' if I ever saw one.
goomorning-technoloy-bike-porter-02 Goodmorning Technology Bike Porter Bars & Basket
Then finally there's the Freeman Transport bike that can be folded up and carried around. Just in case you feel like walking serves you better than riding your bike...??


I would love to ride a bike to work...But what comes first, the bike or the job?

No comments: